There is a wealth of great literature to study in the history of man, some written by Christians and some by non-Christians. While it is important to survey the writings produced in both the city of man and the city of God, the Christian student should direct special attention to literature produced in the city of God. The empires of man will always crumble and fall, but the kingdom of Jesus Christ will continue forever. This textbook covers four of the most important Christian works of all time. A thorough study of these great books will help the student understand the life, theology, and worldview of the Christian faith. This textbook covers Athanasius’ On the Incarnation, A’Kempis’ The Imitation of Christ, Calvin’s Institutes of the Christian Religion, and Bunyan’s The Pilgrim’s Progress. This Textbook Includes: • Four Essential Works of the Faith • Assignments for each chapter including vocabulary, questions, and essay assignments • Exams for each book • CD-Rom with all assignments • Teacher Answer Key 740 Pages. Hardcover.
- New Syllabus Primary Maths Level 6 Teacher's Resource Book $ 58.00
- Phontastic Spelling Tactics US Edition EBOOK $ 24.00
- New Syllabus Primary Maths 1 Teacher's Resource Book $ 58.00
- Grammar Through Copywork EBOOK $ 23.00
- New Syllabus Primary Maths 2nd Ed. 5A Textbook $ 26.00
- New Syllabus Primary Maths 2nd Ed. 5A Workbook $ 24.00