New Syllabus Primary Maths 2nd Edition is a series of textbooks and workbooks specially written to reflect a student-centred approach, which serves to engage pupils so that they have a solid foundation in mathematics.
It covers the Singapore Primary Mathematics Syllabus implemented from 2013. You will need books 1A and 1B to cover a full year’s work.
Full colour textbook covering these concepts:
Numbers to 10
Subtraction within 10
Numbers to 20
Addition and Subtraction within 20
Shapes and Patterns
* Chapter Opener to arouse pupils’ curiosity of the contents of the chapter
* I Focus for pupils t discuss questions related to various learning objectives
* Let’s Learn for the introduction of new concepts through the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract approach
* Activity Time (We Work Together, Play A Game!, It’s Fun) to allow pupils to develop requisite skills, knowledge and attitudes with the inclusion of learning experiences
* Practice for immediate evaluation of pupils’ learning
* Mind Workout to encourage pupils to apply learnt concepts to solve non-routine questions
* Maths Journal for pupils to reflect on their learning process
* Self Check for pupils to keep track of their own learning progress