U.S. editions teach metric (what your child needs to know) AND the U.S. Imperial weights, measures, and American money. Singapore and U.S. terminologies and names are inter-changed throughout but concepts, skills, and actual numeric and word problems are the same in each version.
Textbook 3A Chapter contents:
1. Numbers to 10,000 Thousands, Hundreds, Tens and Ones
2. Addition and Subtraction Sum and Difference
Add Ones, Tens, Hundreds and Thousands
Two-step Word Problems
3. Multiplication and Division Looking Back
More Word Problems
Multiplying Ones, Tens and Hundreds
Quotient and Remainder
Dividing Hundreds, Tens and Ones
4. Multiplication Tables of 6, 7, 8 and 9 Looking Back
Multiplying and Dividing by 6
Multiplying and Dividing by 7
Multiplying and Dividing by 8
Multiplying and Dividing by 9
5. Money (U.S. currency) Dollars and Cents
Illustrated color paperback. 104 pages.
For ages 8 to 10.
By Dr. Kho Tek Hong.