1st of 2 workbooks for level 4.
U.S. editions teach metric (what your child needs to know) AND the U.S. Imperial weights, measures, and American money. Singapore and U.S. terminologies and names are inter-changed throughout but concepts, skills, and actual numeric and word problems are the same in each version.
Workbook 4A Chapter contents:
1. Whole Numbers Numbers to 100,000
Rounding off Numbers
2. Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers Multiplication by a 1-digit Number
Division by a 1-digit Number and by 10
Multiplication by a 2-digit Number
3. Fractions Adding Fractions
Fraction of a Set
4. Tables and Graphs Presenting Data
5. Angle Measuring Angles
6. Perpendicular and Parallel Lines Perpendicular Lines
7. Area and Perimeter Rectangles and Squares
Illustrated paperback. 134 pages.
For ages 9 to 11.
By Dr. Kho Tek Hong.